Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Magic Corset, THANK YOU!

Assalamualaikum WBT

It is now 01:23 when I decide to write this.  Because it is really worth it to buy this magic corset.  Magic corset?  Apa tu?  Jeng jeng jeng!

Well, as for me, I am so grateful because my sakit belakang especially time nak tidur rasa tak selesa nak baring and for all this while having a very bad period pain since standard 6, everything is gone (telah mentestimonikan diriku sendiri).  Alhamdulillah.  Very big thanks to ayah and mommy because without their money and support I will surely can't afford this corset (maklumlah masih dibawah tanggungan mak bapak, haha).  And special thanks to my pretty sista, Nurayka for bring me into this biz and kenalkan Nina corset ni.  Thanks much sis *big hug*






To be continued

Good night

Keep calm & keep GLAM